It’s a phrase I heard quite a bit when I played baseball in college – “Take One for the Team”. Players were expected to make a physical sacrifice for the good of the team and it was often painful. A catcher who blocked the plate with 200lbs of runner charging down the third base line… Read More
- When Scratch is Not Good Enough
- Take One for the Team
- Managing from One Foot Away
- Can You Manage Your Kids Like You Manage Your Team?
- I Got Promoted, Now I Feel Like an Imposter
- It’s a Good Sign When a Manager Feels Bored
- Should a Good Manager Take Criticism Personally?
- Vacation Days Are Not the Answer