That’s right – a good manager should be trying to get to “bored” as quickly as possible . It means you have delegated, managed and assigned all the urgent and not important work that makes you feel busy. And it will allow you to spend serious, quality, slow moving time on the really important stuff… Read More
- When Scratch is Not Good Enough
- Take One for the Team
- Managing from One Foot Away
- Can You Manage Your Kids Like You Manage Your Team?
- I Got Promoted, Now I Feel Like an Imposter
- It’s a Good Sign When a Manager Feels Bored
- Should a Good Manager Take Criticism Personally?
- Vacation Days Are Not the Answer