The best amateur golfer that I ever played with had an official handicap of zero (0) – also know as a scratch golfer. We only played once, paired together at a charity tournament and when I asked how many rounds he played a year he admitted that he played more than 90. If I played… Read More
- When Scratch is Not Good Enough
- Take One for the Team
- Managing from One Foot Away
- Can You Manage Your Kids Like You Manage Your Team?
- I Got Promoted, Now I Feel Like an Imposter
- It’s a Good Sign When a Manager Feels Bored
- Should a Good Manager Take Criticism Personally?
- Vacation Days Are Not the Answer