A manager or leader normally follows a Know Like Trust path to building a high performing relationship with the their team and it appears Rachel Dolezal was no different. According to a bio on the web site of the Spokane N.A.A.C.P., which may soon be removed, Dolezal was active and effective in her field for 18 years… Read More
- When Scratch is Not Good Enough
- Take One for the Team
- Managing from One Foot Away
- Can You Manage Your Kids Like You Manage Your Team?
- I Got Promoted, Now I Feel Like an Imposter
- It’s a Good Sign When a Manager Feels Bored
- Should a Good Manager Take Criticism Personally?
- Vacation Days Are Not the Answer