A recent interaction with another coach affirmed for me the wisdom of “Praise in Public, Correct in Private” and confirmed for me how personal an experience it is for anyone to receive criticism, correction or discipline from a leader, manager, coach or in this case a fitness instructor. It’s this simple, when I’m corrected in public I… Read More
- When Scratch is Not Good Enough
- Take One for the Team
- Managing from One Foot Away
- Can You Manage Your Kids Like You Manage Your Team?
- I Got Promoted, Now I Feel Like an Imposter
- It’s a Good Sign When a Manager Feels Bored
- Should a Good Manager Take Criticism Personally?
- Vacation Days Are Not the Answer